"Therefore, take ye no thought for the morrow, for what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, or wherewithal ye shall be clothed.
"For, consider the lilies of the field, how they grow, they toil not, neither do they spin; and the kingdoms of the world, in all their glory, are not arrayed like one of these.
"For your Father, who is in heaven, knoweth that you have need of all these things.
"Therefore, let the morrow take thought for the things of itself.
"Neither take ye thought beforehand what ye shall say; but treasure up in your minds continually the words of life, and it shall be given you in the very hour that portion that shall be meted unto every man." -Doctrine and Covenants 84:81-85-
I shouldn't worry about the future or fear what's going to happen because I don't know what's going to happen. All I can do is trust the Lord and just take one day at a time. I should think about how to live my life today and what I should do today rather than thinking about the future which I can't control yet. Today shapes the future. I should do my best today.
2 comments:
Kyoo! This was an answer to a prayer for me. Thank you!
Katelyn, I am sooooo glad that this helped you out. And thank you for letting me know that it helped you. I am so happy that I could help someone with what the Lord helped me learn. :)
Post a Comment