Basically, the day didn't start out the way I would like it to but I tried to cheer myself up. I tried watching Mormon Message videos such as this one:
and read the Book of Mormon. Unfortunately, it helped only a little.Then I heard raindrops outside as I was getting read to go to work. It was still dark out and I couldn't see well but I saw that the ground was wet. It was either raining or rained already. I love rain but today it just made me even more somber (I think that is the best word to describe how today is). It's not in a "life stinks" way but it's just "where is this going" kind of a way.
I guess you didn't know this but I wrote a song to ask a girl out on a date. It was fun writing the song so I've been trying to write another song; however, even though I figured out what chords I want to use and strumming patterns, I couldn't think of what I wanted to write about.
The future is unknown because we only live in the present; however, we know the future because we made choices because of the future. I have no idea what I am saying right now but I want to do my best. I don't want to give up easily anymore. I want to keep trying and trying. Even if I get hurt trying, I know that I've done my best and the Lord will consecrate my efforts.
0 comments:
Post a Comment