I am so happy to read emails and comments from you! I didn't know how many of you read my blog and how much I can help you (in)directly!
It is true that I haven't written in a (very...VERY) long time but I hope to write more because I know that I can help and hopefully uplift some of you.
However, I might have to change my blog...to this (I still haven't decided whether I should keep this or not).
You may wonder why that might be. Well...I've gotten married. I know, I still can't believe I am married but I am! I got married on August 23, 2014 in San Diego, CA to a lovely girl named, Alysha (thus, the new blog is called Q&A). There's nothing on that blog...yet. We've been procrastinating for a while but we will update it...sooner or later. Until then, I will keep working on this blog.
Thank you, everyone for your support and your kind comments.
Sincerely,
Q
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment