Thursday, October 21, 2010

August 02, 2008

08-02-08 Saturday

"So today, Hermana Summers didn't show up [to class] because she's sick but we got to see [Hermana] Crosby's mission pictures. (Side-note: she got engaged! Hermano Kinsey propsed to her) Now I am so stoked to go out there now because people there are my kind of people: kind, generous, humble, and super awesome!
"Mission home looked so cool, and LA Temple is the second biggest temple! I can't wait to go to LA now. I am so stoked! I am still a little nervous but I am way more excited.
"They have ice cream trucks going back and forth every [five] min. People feed you as if you are pigs. They would just give you anything you [want]. Oh man, I can't wait!
"I can't wait to meet my mission president [and] his wife. [Hermana] Crosby said [that] they are so awesome and advised [us] to be obedient. Of course!"

I remember this day because I was really excited about going to the mission field. We already got our flight plans and were leaving in four days. All of us were really excited. And that ice cream truck thing is SO true! They do go by every five minutes. Way annoying...
Hermana Crosby did marry Hermano Kinsey. My first area was one of her areas so she asked me to send her a copy of the ward directory so she can send wedding invitations to the members.

0 comments:

Post a Comment