I just came back from California and drove for 10 hours straight. I knew I was going to be bored, tired, and sleepy so I decided to get some 5-hour energy drinks. After driving for five hours, I started to get drowsy again and I wasn't going to let myself fall asleep so what did I do? I took another energy drinks. I don't recommend it to anyone. I could feel my body trembling a little. I was dizzy when I finally arrived home and moving my stuff back to the apartment. I couldn't sleep! I was lying on my bed for four hours but couldn't fall asleep. Don't do it. It's not worth it.
2. Driving for 10 hours straight by myself
Your back cramps up and you get bored. It's just you and your music in the car (for my case, also with energy drinks). It's the worst experience ever. I had to sing out loud and talk to myself (yes, I do that) to keep myself awake and entertained. Even now, my back is all messed up from popping so much. If I drove with someone else, I would have had much better time and we could have switching off the driver.
![]() |
| That could've been me |
While I was in California, my parents made me eat every hour. I would get full by dinner time and would go to bad feeling so sick. I think I gained 10 lbs just being at my parents' house. I hate eating. I am going back to my college student diet.

0 comments:
Post a Comment