When I was baptized, there were so many people who helped my family out and fellowshipped us. They were always there when we needed help and continued to be our friends even until now. I made tons of friends because everyone talked to me and were kind to me.
Even though such experiences helped to become who I am today, I became too comfortable in the Church that I forget to extend this fellowship to others. I feel so guilty of accepting this blessing but not sharing it with others.
There are always people who need fellowship in the Church or just need friends. Why would I not talk to them? Because I lack courage. Because I fear. I do not fear what others might think of me if I talked to them. Then what am I afraid of? I don't know. However, whatever it may be, I need to overcome it with charity, the pure love of Christ. If I truly loved God's children, I would always try to lift them up.
"Because I have been given much I too must give..."
0 comments:
Post a Comment