Sunday, August 8, 2010

July 16, 2008


I've been trying to figure out which entry I should write but most of them are kind of way too personal for me or personal information of other people so unless I have their consent, I won't write them.

07-16-08 Wednesday
"Daniel 3:17-18 show so much faith of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego. They say that the Lord will save them but they also say even if the Lord doesn't save them, they will not disobey the commandments of God.
Always have faith and strive to keep the commandments of God. He may let trials come in our lives but at the end, we will be saved if we have faith.
[Doctrine and Covenants] 60:13 warns us not to waste our time on our mission and tells us to use our talents. We are here to "preach to the wicked" and this is the Lord's time.
What are some blessings and miracles I had or [saw] today? It is a miracle to be here [at] the MTC. It's a miracle to be in 51 B district. It's a blessing to know [Hermanas] Smith and Colgan. It's a blessing to see their smiles everyday and laugh. Blessings and Miracles are everywhere. You just need to recognize them. If you don't see one, you are expecting too much such as walking on water or healing the sick.
So today many things happened. Elder Gardner can't look people in the [eye] so [Hermana] Smith kept making funny faces and looked at him. He couldn't even look at her because it was so funny..."


0 comments:

Post a Comment