Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dear Santa,

I want to let you know what I want for Christmas.
I know people ask for technology, toys, cars, iPad2, iPhone, iPod, and all that good stuff for Christmas.
However, I would prefer it if you gave me money instead of anything so that I wouldn't feel too bad to spend a ton of money buying clothes and shoes I want.
Or you can just get me some clothes and shoes I want.
Either way would be fine.

Lots of love,

Kyoo, the Asian.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

On a more serious note,

My birthday and Christmas are coming up, and I thought about what I could get my mom whose birthday is on Christmas day this year (it changes every year). What's a good gift for an Asian mother who is turning 50? I don't know. I also need to coordinate this with my brother so we don't buy the same thing.

I never wanted anything for my birthday but this year, I would like to get a gift card or money so I can go shopping and spend all of that money buying clothes and shoes without feeling guilty. I wouldn't feel bad because I wouldn't be spending "my" money. Now you know what I want for my birthday/Christmas (if you know when my birthday is, you should know why I said "birthday/Christmas"). I don't expect it from you at all actually. I expect it from my parents. Then again, I might have to use that money to buy something for my mom...

0 comments:

Post a Comment