Just a quick update on my leg. I went and saw a doctor at the Student Health Center yesterday, but he couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. Instead, he gave me a list of neurologist I could see. I am going to wait few more days to see how it progresses. If it gets worse or doesn't get any better, I will have to go see a neurologist. I wasn't doing too great until I realized that stretching the hip joint eases the pain and I feel like it stops the pain altogether. Also, I found this image and it's the lateral femoral cutaneous nerve that kills me. Sooooo, I guess there's something wrong with that nerve.
Anyways, I just wanted to tell you something kind of gross and funny. This morning I woke up with with these small round things in my mouth. At first I wasn't sure what they were but as I started to spit them out, I realized that they were spongy. I had no clue what was going on (still half asleep too) then I realized that I had something bigger by my right bottom molars. When I pulled it out, it was one of my earplugs that I use. Yep, all those spongy thingys were from the earplug which got chew into little pieces. It's OK. I am alive and 98% of the earplug is in one piece. I probably recovered 80% of that missing 2% so I don't know where the other 20% went... (Quiz: So how many percentage of the whole earplug did I consume? Answer: .4% That's not too bad...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment