I never make New Year's Resolution because I am not a huge goal setting person. I do have super long-term (5+ years) goals and very short-term (<1 between.="between." but="but" goals="goals" in="in" month="month" not="not" p="p" usually="usually">
Also, I think that most resolutions that people set should be life-time goals anyways. It's just to make themselves feel good to "start over" when they should be continually progressing.
If you have goals that you can just do to check it off the list, then I think that's good to do such as going skydiving or bungee jumping.
There are few things, however, I thought about start working on: being happy all the time and being humble.
Being happy all the time goes along with my philosophy that there is no such thing as a bad event. You make a meaning out of events that happen around you. You can choose to be happy or be sad. I am going to choose to be happy all the time. I want to be more Christlike.
Recently, I got frustrated but I realized that I was just being prideful. If I were humble and thought about others, I wouldn't have gotten frustrated at all. I was thinking about how I was feeling and expected things from others when I wasn't willing to do what I expected of others. However, I want to change that and want to be more humble. I want to continue to serve others without expecting anything. I want to be more Christlike.1>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment