I am closing the Kyoo Tips blog because I got nothing else to post about anymore. However, I wanted to keep this post to entertain y'all.
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you want to keep your man-cards, never to tell your female friends or anyone, for that matter anything that could question your manhood. Consider the following:
1. "Oh, yea! I have a Pinterest account too!"
2. "Do you have a wedding folder?"
3. "I am following you on Pinterest!"
4. Don't talk about wedding dresses.
5. Don't ask girls about their wedding colors.
6. Don't judge engagement pictures: "this one isn't good because you can't see her face!"
7. Don't talk about how many pairs of shoes you own.
8. Don't talk about how much you love shopping for shoes online.
9. Don't tell them how much you cried while watching Tangled...or Korean movies.
10. Don't use a blow dryer (or don't tell if you do).
11. Don't use a hair straightener (or don't tell if you do).
12. Dislike shopping (or don't tell if you like it).
13. Don't talk about hair products: "I own hairspray, glue, wax, pomade, and fiber gum!"
14. Don't talk about how much weight you lost.
15. Don't admit that you love wearing an apron.
16. Don't talk about how much you love Korean dramas.
I hope you wouldn't do any of these things because I lost numerous man cards saying most of them above...I just lost some.
17. Don't admit that you have done any of those things above.
*Disclosure: Although it may sound like I am all about men showing their manhood, I don't honestly care about "losing man cards." I can straight up tell you that I have done many of those things. This post is to make you laugh, not to promote manliness. This is definitely to promote womanliness... Just laugh and move on.
*Updated on 8/13/2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment