Friday, October 5, 2012

Disorganized Thoughts

If you saw labels for this post, you can definitely tell that I have a lot to say. However, they all might be one-liners.

Let's start following the order of labels.

Dating
I had to re-evaluate my life and figure out few things out. I made some new commitments and learned something that I have never thought/realized before. One thing I can say here is that I need to find myself a best friend. I don't know if I mentioned this before (I feel like I have) but I don't have a best friend. I have great friends but I don't have anyone whom I can just go to (and who is always available to listen to me). I want someone whom I can talk to about everything and who wouldn't mind listening to me complaining. There are few other things I realized but I can't share them here.

Family
My brother is getting married on Dec. 15th. YAY! I am so happy for him and Lia! I can't wait to go to Macomb this December for the first time in almost 4 years.

General Conference
I am really excited for General Conference because I know I will be able to receive so many inspirations that I need at this time. I will have to take a test between Saturday morning and afternoon sessions but it will be great to hear the words of prophets, seers and revelaters.

Food
I made these for work and they were all right. I think they could have been better if I were better at baking cookies. Trial #2 will shortly happen.

Gospel
I am so humbled that the Lord is always very mindful of me and is willing to help me when I need Him. The Savior is my best friend whom I can always go to and talk about everything.

School
I know I skipped life but everything I am talking about is life. I found out that grad school applications are due in two months which means I need to start preparing to apply. I also have a test tomorrow that I have to take and two in-class tests next Thursday. CRAZY!
Oh, I also get to teach Writing Within Psychology class next Monday. I am so excited and nervous.

0 comments:

Post a Comment