06-18-08
"2 weeks at the MTC.
How can I describe such joy, such happiness! The hymns we sang today in the classroom were amazing. We all chose our favorite hymns and sang together. The hymns we sang brought the Spirit into our hearts and stayed. This day will never be forgotten.
Also Hermana Smith needed a blessing which Elder Kim gave. I cannot describe the feeling and the Spirit I felt.
I learn from everyone in my district. My testimony grows because of others' testimonies. I learned to love them with all my heart...
I really can't describe how great my district is. I really love each one of them for their testimonies and their love for each other. The Lord didn't call me to bless them; He called me so that they can bless me. I know everyone in my district will be great missionaries and they will go out, preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ and bring joy of the gospel to the world. As they share their testimonies, people will know that they are the missionaries of Jesus Christ, and no one will deny that this is the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints..."
One thing I realized as I was writing this was that somehow my pronounces had changed from "I" to "we" later on my mission. I guess it's because I never did anything by myself and it seemed like as a companionship, we felt the same, thought the same and did everything together. Now I am trying to go back to "I" from "we" and it's so weird to not write as "we."
When I wrote that entry, it was only a second week at the MTC but really my district loved each other. I don't know if there were any group that I was a part of that developed such love so quick. It definitely was the tender mercy of the Lord to put us all together.
0 comments:
Post a Comment