Saturday, July 31, 2010

June 30, 2008



06-30-08
"On Sunday, we took a picture as a zone at the temple. I love my zone. Elder Decato and Elder Stone are leaving tomorrow. They are so funny. I will have to print some pictures soon so I will have pictures of them.
President Ortiz said during leadership training that having charity is only difficult if you make it difficult.
Remember good things others do, not the bad things.
...I finally read those verses that talk about [the] characteristics of Captain Moroni. Alma 48:11-13. It's really awesome. It's really sweet to know that I am blessed with those characteristics.
Tomorrow, Elder Decato and Elder Stone are leaving and I am really sad. I only got to know them for a short period [of] time. I wish I get to meet them again after mission.
I got a letter from Ian last [Saturday] or [Friday]. He's going to Porto Alegre, Brazil! He's going into [the] Brazil MTC on Oct 29. I won't see him for so long!
I gotta go to bed but before I do, I have to say today was crazy! We had an English fast as a district and it was so hard but I learned so much today."

The first picture is a picture of Elder Decato. Now you know why I loved him so much. Next one is a picture of Elder Gardner and me with Elder Decato and Elder Stone. Last one is a Zone picture minus some elders who were wondering around.
Oh, and the thing about Captain Moroni is from my Patriarchal blessing that's why I needed to look that up to "engrave" his characteristics into myself.
I still miss Ian. HE won't be home for another three months. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment