"Thursday, September 22, 2011
"Last night I realized that I had to fast and attend the temple so that I wouldn’t feel so overwhelmed. I fasted for few things and one of them was feeling peace and comfort throughout the day. I even tried really hard to stay awake during the session and listened carefully. When I got into the Celestial room, I prayed fervently. It was interesting because when I was praying, I felt like I could feel the warmth of sunlight but I was inside of the temple so there was no way that I could feel sunlight.
"Throughout the day, I didn't feel overwhelmed at all. I was really at peace. I just planned out in my mind what I was going to finish today and I am almost done with all of them except one but it’s already half done. Things are going to work out no matter what. I have to just take one step at a time. With the Lord’s help, nothing is impossible and I can do hard things."

0 comments:
Post a Comment