Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I Am Blessed, Blessed, Blessed Pt 2

Usually, I am good at coming up with titles for posts but for this one, I guess I am still trying to wrap my head around this idea.

If you read the post My Path: Mission, you probably know a little bit about the Sosas. Last night, Ashley texted me because she was reminded to text me to let me know how great it was for them to see me. Anyways, as we texted back and forth about our lives, we just decided to talk over the phone. I can't go into details on what we talked about because they are pretty personal but she has opened my eyes (in a way). I realized that I am an idiot, a jerk, and a bozo (that's what she called me). She didn't chastise me...well, I guess she did.

I am so grateful. Think about how the Sosas were less-active in the Church but now they are way active. I helped them and now they are helping me. They are teaching me. They are blessing me. I am still receiving blessings for serving a mission.

Related Post
I Am Blessed, Blessed, Blessed
My Path: Mission

0 comments:

Post a Comment