Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Break!!!!

I think I am trying to catch up on blogging that I haven't done this month because sadly, I haven't posted whole lot this month. Now, I got all the time in the world to do whatever except I will be working a lot. It's OK though because even though I say "work," it's really sitting in front of a computer either reading a book or blogging until someone comes up to the desk to ask a question: that rarely happens. It's the break; no one wants to come to the library except those who don't have a computer or a printer at home.

How am I going to spend my break? I checked out a book (if you read the earlier post, you will know which book I checked out) about two days ago and just finished it about 20 minutes ago. Ten minutes ago, I checked out three more books by Nicholas Sparks: The Notebook, Message in a Bottle and Dear John. I have never seen the movies. I heard about Nicholas Sparks from my roommate and I was very interested in The Lucky One. Loved the book. I am not sure if I am excited about the movie though but it doesn't matter since it's PG-13 (for those who didn't know, I stopped watching PG-13 movies about three months ago). I am not planning on watching movies for these books because I might get really disappointed.

My goal for this Christmas break is to read as many books as I can. What are your plans?

Oh, my birthday is during the Christmas break too. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment