Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Friendship

I've been thinking about people who used to be my friends but not anymore. I am to blame for sure because it's usually my fault that we stopped talking to each other. I am an idiot but I am not a jerk. Things I say come out because I don't think about things and don't think about the consequences. All the friends I lost over the years were really great friends. They were there for me and helped me out when I needed them.

Recently, I lost a friendship of someone who was a great friend to me, but alas, I was an idiot. I shouldn't have tested our friendship. I haven't talked to this friend for over a month. I wish to tell my friend how sorry I am but I do not know how or what to say. I am afraid that this friendship won't get restored.

On the contrary, I am very grateful for friends that I have who make me appreciate what I have in my life. Few days ago, I was depressed as soon as I woke up. I was talking to my friend who asked me why I was grateful for God. I am grateful that he made me think about positive things in my life rather than looking at the bad things.

I love all my friends. I miss all the friends I lost.

Merry Christmas, everyone. Cherish your friends and let them know how much you love them. Don't ever lose them...

Related Posts
"Choose Your Friends Wisely"
My Heavenly Father Loves Me Pt 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment