I have a lot of things in mind right now but they are not exactly formulated thoughts.
1. Everybody's standards are different. I haven't been watching PG-13 movies for few months now and I am doing it because I need to and I want to. I don't judge people for watching PG-13 or R movies because I chose to not watch them. To be honest, I watched PG-13 and R movies before; however, for my own good I am not watching PG-13 movies. I was inspired to do this by a friend, I am motivated by my friend and his family to continue, and I have a strong desire to do this now. I am not doing this for anyone nor because of anyone, but for myself and because I need this. I don't know when I will stop or if I will ever stop.
2. I accidentally told my friend that I will go on a group date with him and his friend. I am not too excited about this at all because I don't really want to go on a date and I don't have anyone to ask. I've been feeling so much better by not worrying about this but now I am worrying about it. I don't think I will be able to handle this. Interoceptive avoidance is resurfacing. I don't want to deal with my emotions. According to cognitive behavioral therapy, I need to face my fears but what if I don't? What if I am not ready to face it? What if I don't want to get rid of my interoceptive avoidance?
3. I have been feeling really well since the new year started. I haven't been bound by my emotions or feel down. I am at peace. Maybe I am supposed to just let things go and focus on school work.
4. I am starting to worry about GRE. I am planning on taking it this summer which means I need to start preparing for it around March to take it around June or July. Yep, I am already worrying about it.
5. I have a test in Philosophy class this week. Fortunately, the teacher takes all the questions that students submitted and use those to make the test, which means all the students posted their questions on a GoogleDoc so we can study.
1. Everybody's standards are different. I haven't been watching PG-13 movies for few months now and I am doing it because I need to and I want to. I don't judge people for watching PG-13 or R movies because I chose to not watch them. To be honest, I watched PG-13 and R movies before; however, for my own good I am not watching PG-13 movies. I was inspired to do this by a friend, I am motivated by my friend and his family to continue, and I have a strong desire to do this now. I am not doing this for anyone nor because of anyone, but for myself and because I need this. I don't know when I will stop or if I will ever stop.
2. I accidentally told my friend that I will go on a group date with him and his friend. I am not too excited about this at all because I don't really want to go on a date and I don't have anyone to ask. I've been feeling so much better by not worrying about this but now I am worrying about it. I don't think I will be able to handle this. Interoceptive avoidance is resurfacing. I don't want to deal with my emotions. According to cognitive behavioral therapy, I need to face my fears but what if I don't? What if I am not ready to face it? What if I don't want to get rid of my interoceptive avoidance?
3. I have been feeling really well since the new year started. I haven't been bound by my emotions or feel down. I am at peace. Maybe I am supposed to just let things go and focus on school work.
4. I am starting to worry about GRE. I am planning on taking it this summer which means I need to start preparing for it around March to take it around June or July. Yep, I am already worrying about it.
5. I have a test in Philosophy class this week. Fortunately, the teacher takes all the questions that students submitted and use those to make the test, which means all the students posted their questions on a GoogleDoc so we can study.
0 comments:
Post a Comment