I blow dry my hair.
I love playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.
I love this new hair thing I am doing. (I really look more Asian, which I didn't think it was possible.)
I still watch Korean movies time to time.
I have a guitar. (Notice how I didn't say that I play.)
I decided to do a semi-free sugar diet after I finish eating all the junk food I already have. (Which means no chocolate, no cake frosting, no candy, no cookies, etc) So basically no junk food, but sugar in meals is OK.
Did you know that I donate plasma religiously? Maybe you did.
I dislike geology and found no use for it.
I cry like a little baby only when I am watching/reading something sad by myself. (I just let myself go.)
I think dream interpretation is whacked.
I like looking at myself in the mirror. (I check to see if certain clothes look good on me and I enjoy it when they do.)
I don't mind telling people about myself even if it's something embarrassing.
I have hard time spelling words with double double-lettered words like embarrassing.
I also had to think really hard before I could spell "yielding" correctly. (It happened like 20 minutes ago.)
I can't think of anything else to write.
Sorry, guys. I couldn't find any funny Asian-related pictures, but enjoy this:
Related Post
Kyoo
0 comments:
Post a Comment