Tuesday, June 28, 2011

To be Normal or Not to be Part 2

This is a very inspiring video for me because it goes along with one of my philosophy that everybody is crazy. Before you watch this video, I want you to ask yourself this question: "What is normal?"

 

People try to label each other and if a person doesn't fit in a category of what people call "normal," they are labeled as "crazy." Who determines what "normal" is?

I hate bell curves or normal curves. You know, this. Because if people don't fit in the middle part of the curve, they are not normal. Heck, if that's how people view it, I rather be in one of the ends. Why do I want to be normal? Why do I want to be like everybody else? I am not even like everybody else; I am a Korean. I am not white, black, or Hispanic. I am different. God made me the way I am with unique characteristics. I don't have to act like everybody. If you call me crazy, I will thank you.

Below is the first one about this philosophy.
To Be Normal Or Not To Be

0 comments:

Post a Comment