Many of you will read the title and think, 'What the heck?' Yes, I said it! It kind of has something to do with what I will write but not entirely, maybe less than 5%.
Anyways, I am going to be a groomsman for my friend! Here's a cute picture of him and his fiancée. Awwwwwwww... That's so cuuuuute.
Ian and April are getting married on July 2 at the Salt Lake Temple.
Now, I have no idea what groomsmen are supposed to do for the groom. Ashley looked up some things that they are supposed to do but of course, one of them was throwing a bachelor's party for the groom. Hence the title of this blog is "Hookers, Drinks, and Weed." However, I am not going to do that for my buddy because I don't have money for that. (Note that I didn't say because we are Mormons. I am kidding...but seriously.) I asked my friend what I am supposed to do but he also didn't know what I was supposed to do. This might be a problem. His wedding is in less than two weeks from now but I don't know if I am supposed to rent a tux and get a matching tie as all the other groomsmen. I don't know. I will have to keep bugging my friend to figure that out.
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment