![]() |
| This girl is the cutest Korean girl ever! |
I smile and laugh a lot.
I don't know if any of you noticed that but I do that. It's not because I am laughing at you nor I think something is really funny nor I am happy all the time. I honestly don't know why but I just do. Maybe just like what my friend, K., said if you squint your eyes, it seems like everything is better (you might have to say it again so I can quote you correctly, K.).
Anyhoosers, I just grew up smiling at everything and laughing at everything. It doesn't matter how un-funny it may be, I still smile. I know it's a gift because no one seems to mind the fact that I do this (if you do mind, you better tell me so I wouldn't smile or laugh in front of you).
PS: Oh, did everyone realize how I put a period after parenthesis? That's APA style for you.
PPS: If you want to look up more pictures of that cute Korean girl, Google 붕어빵 민하. That's Korean so just copy and paste.

0 comments:
Post a Comment