Thursday, March 1, 2012

What Makes Me Mad Part 3

1. A Surprise Test
I just found out today (Thursday) that I have a test in my Abnormal Psychology class starting tomorrow to next Monday. That's three days to take the test and I haven't studied for it at all. I will have to take it on Monday but on Monday, the only time I can take is after 6:30 pm because I will be busy all day with classes and work, which means I won't get home until well past 8:00. Not my kind of a day.

2. Two Tests On The Same Week
I also just found out that I have a test in my Philosophy class and a test in the New Testament class on the same week. It means I will have to study for the philosophy test and take it on Friday, and get a study group formed for the New Testament class on Thursday to fill out the study guide we will have and then take the test on Monday or Tuesday. Honestly, I am not too worried about the New Testament test since it took me 14 minutes last time and I got a 97%. What I am complaining about is that it's too much stress!

3. On Top of That!
On top of all this, I have two big projects due the end of March and the beginning of April. Two weeks of March will be gone when I am done with these tests then I will only have two weeks, or a week and half, to work on these two projects. I hate my life!

Yes, now I am starting to freak out this semester.

Related Post
What Makes Me Mad
What Makes Me Mad Part 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment