1. Zach's Wedding
Zach Davis was one of my mission companions. We became a companion in Korea Town for a transfer (6 weeks) but we've been in the same zones ever since. He also was my friend, J.'s MTC companion, and J. told him to look for me when he got to the mission field but when Zach learned that there were two Elders Kim speaking Spanish, he thought he would never meet me but we became companions.
Anyways, he's getting married this Saturday (June 9, 2012) and that's the day when I came home from my mission two years ago (June 9, 2010). Coincidence? Yep, it is.
2. My half-birthday
I got no plans for this day. It's just happening.
3. GRE
I will be taking GRE for the first time on July 3. I am not too excited about it but I have been preparing for it. I got some prep books and flash cards. It's really tiring to study for it but I have to.
4. Reading Look Up, My Soul and Divine Signatures by Gerald Lund.
I am so excited to read these two books. As you know, I am already reading Look Up: My Soul and I am going to check out the other one soon before June 14 (because that's when the hold expires). Once I am done with GRE, I will have a plenty of time to read. I am so freaking excited!
5. Going "home" or where my parents live
I am kind of excited for this not because I get to go home but because I get to meet my brother's girlfriend since she got baptized. She will be meeting my parents for the first time since she and my brother started going out (I feel kind of bad that she has to meet them).
Also, we are going to a beach except we don't know which one yet. Hopefully the one by the Golden Gate Bridge, just to say I've been there. We will be there for a week or less (July 26 to Aug 2).
After #5, there isn't anything going on. I will only be working and reading books. I will be reading books! That's a huge improvement. Someone asked me if I liked Harry Potter, so I told her that I like it enough to read books and watch movies but that I have never read the last book because it just never happened. She kind of freaked out on me and told me that I should read it. Well, if I really felt like reading it, I might read that one too but I kind of doubt that that will happen. If you didn't know, I prefer non-fiction books over fiction books.
Zach Davis was one of my mission companions. We became a companion in Korea Town for a transfer (6 weeks) but we've been in the same zones ever since. He also was my friend, J.'s MTC companion, and J. told him to look for me when he got to the mission field but when Zach learned that there were two Elders Kim speaking Spanish, he thought he would never meet me but we became companions.
Anyways, he's getting married this Saturday (June 9, 2012) and that's the day when I came home from my mission two years ago (June 9, 2010). Coincidence? Yep, it is.
2. My half-birthday
I got no plans for this day. It's just happening.
3. GRE
I will be taking GRE for the first time on July 3. I am not too excited about it but I have been preparing for it. I got some prep books and flash cards. It's really tiring to study for it but I have to.
4. Reading Look Up, My Soul and Divine Signatures by Gerald Lund.
I am so excited to read these two books. As you know, I am already reading Look Up: My Soul and I am going to check out the other one soon before June 14 (because that's when the hold expires). Once I am done with GRE, I will have a plenty of time to read. I am so freaking excited!
5. Going "home" or where my parents live
I am kind of excited for this not because I get to go home but because I get to meet my brother's girlfriend since she got baptized. She will be meeting my parents for the first time since she and my brother started going out (I feel kind of bad that she has to meet them).
Also, we are going to a beach except we don't know which one yet. Hopefully the one by the Golden Gate Bridge, just to say I've been there. We will be there for a week or less (July 26 to Aug 2).
After #5, there isn't anything going on. I will only be working and reading books. I will be reading books! That's a huge improvement. Someone asked me if I liked Harry Potter, so I told her that I like it enough to read books and watch movies but that I have never read the last book because it just never happened. She kind of freaked out on me and told me that I should read it. Well, if I really felt like reading it, I might read that one too but I kind of doubt that that will happen. If you didn't know, I prefer non-fiction books over fiction books.
0 comments:
Post a Comment