Thursday, June 21, 2012

Half Birthday

Related Post
Birthday is a Giving Day

Usually I put the "Related Post" section at the end but I wanted you to read it first this time if you haven't.

This year I wanted to bake something on my half birthday so that more people can enjoy my food. Last night as I was surfing the internet, I found this blog with chocolate chip lava cookie recipe. I really wanted to make it so I decided to get some stuff this morning to make it. I took some pictures while I was making and baking them so here they are.

All the ingredients
Listening to music is the best thing to do while you are baking
Mr. Curtis Ferrin reading his book
So I was supposed to microwave some chocolate chips but it made a whole through the Ziploc bag
Dough done!
A mess I made
Before covering up
In the oven
A little accident: dropped a bag of baby carrots that I were going to use to  make lunch (not for baking)
DONE!
Ready to eat
I shared them with Curtis and next door neighbor, Nat. Then I took the rest to work for my co-workers. They liked them a lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment