However, I can't help but think that I am going to have children. I have "seen" them. I have seen them few times. It sounds weird, I know. However, I have seen two of my children in the temple. I have seen four in a dream: two boys and two girls. Today, I saw a daughter.
I was making banana bread while listening to classical music on Pandora. I decided that it is one of my favorite things to do now. For some reason, it is so fitting to bake and listen to classical music. Anyways, while I was thinking about how awesome this experience was, I thought I saw myself teaching a girl how to bake as we listened to classical music. I knew it was my daughter and this is something that I would like to do.
I still do have hope to have children. There are so many things to do for and with them. I can't wait to raise my children "uprightly before the Lord."
0 comments:
Post a Comment