Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Worst Day

Don't freak out guys. I am all right.

I got rid of Facebook. I screamed. I punched a wall several times. I hit my legs. I pounded a table. I got a knife and tried to slice my wrist. I didn't go far at all because it hurt. Don't do it guys. It hurts as soon as the knife cuts through the skin and touches the flesh. Your nerve starts to scream pain.

This morning I woke up with no desire to get out of bed. No motivation to go to school. No motivation to go to work. I snoozed my alarm twice then the third time, I turned it off. As I was lying there, I had a thought that told me to get up. I was suddenly filled with energy. I got out of bed and knelt down next to it then prayed. I prayed for strength and a will to live.

Before I left my apartment this morning, I prayed to devote my life to God. I told Him that I would give Him my life and that I would serve Him.

I am here at work now. I had a marvelous day. I had fun. I learned a lot. Now, I get to serve others.

Related Posts
Bad Days and Good Days
A Part of Kyoo You Didn't Know

0 comments:

Post a Comment