Friday, October 7, 2011

Four Posts in One Day? Yes Please!

I got a lot I have to do before I go on this ridiculously expensive group date, that I really don't want to go, with my roommates. Why would I want to spend 40 bucks on this date? (No offense, J but $40 is a little bit too much to spend on a date with a friend) $40 is how much I get for "selling" my body to the Plasma Center. There goes my money from today...

Anyways, going back to what I was supposed to do today... I have a lot to do but I am not doing anything at work since I keep telling myself that I need to have the rubric to write five-page paper for D&C class and Psych articles for a three-page rough draft of the Literature Review. I've been doing pretty well at planning on what I should do day to day so that I wouldn't feel overwhelmed. It's such a good strategy! Both of these papers are due Wednesday so if I finish them today, I won't have to worry about them and work on other things as days go by.


Let's go back to this date thing. It's probably going to rain tonight. It's probably going to be cold tonight. It's going to be really expensive. I am going on a date with a female friend with whom we probably have this mutual understanding that we are not going to be anything more than just friends. Verdict: not worth going. I have to go though because 1. my friend doesn't know it costs a fortune (for a college student) for this date, 2. it's a house-date meaning all the guys from my house are going (minus one: Jacob has to work), and 3. ...never mind. There were only two reasons. With 40 bucks, we could watch a scary movie and build our own haunted whatever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment