On Sunday, I was thinking about how I need to do something to make myself feel better. I needed some kind of a drastic change but what could I do? Then I remembered an episode of Glee when Quinn character cuts her hair short to make herself feel better after breaking up with Finn. I thought that would be a pretty good idea since there isn't anything I can change except my hair.I asked my friend, who was way excited that I was going to be Rufio for Halloween, if he would get mad at me if I decided not to be Rufio and to get a haircut. He was fairly disappointed but he understood how I was feeling at that time. So later that day, I called my friend, C, to get a haircut. She was actually giving a haircut to one of my roommates, S, so it worked out.
The best part of this story is that three of my roommates and I got haircuts from C, and two of us dyed their hair dark brown. My hair is way shorter than it was before but I am loving the every moment of it. I usually don't like haircuts because I am not used to it but this one is just amazing! I think it's because I was hoping to look different. Anyways, I feel like a new man.

0 comments:
Post a Comment