I've been reading about mood disorders today and I realized once again how people try to put themselves in some kind of category. There is a category among depression called "
Depressive Disorder Not Otherwise Specified" which, as the name describes, is a depression that can't be categorized into other major types.
 |
| This is me everynight :( jk |
The real reason why I was researching depression was to see if I was in any of the categories and I think I found that describes me:
Recurrent brief depression (RBD). You should read about it; it's not very fascinating but I got a disorder or it seems. I don't need to put myself into some kind of category. The only categories I need to be in are Asian and LDS (unless I think of more).
So there it is; I have Recurrent Brief Depression. Hooray! I always knew I was suffering from depression but I never thought I would actually be in a category. (tear)
(PS: I hope you all know I am *cough* half *cough* kidding about the last sentence. Read it in a sarcastic tone.)
I completely forgot the main purpose for this blog. I was going to write something more meaningful than talking about how I have RBD. Oh well, I guess I will post another blog when I think of it.
Related Post
Why Psychology
0 comments:
Post a Comment