So I felt like I was getting sick last night and of course, this morning I got up with cold.
Stress of writing a literature review for my Psychology class and of tests coming up next week and lack of sleep combined forces with the evil virus to attack me. I lost the battle but the war is still going. I am at work right now with four layers of clothes and a scarf. I am not even supposed to dress like this at work but who cares? My supervisors don't work today and I am SICK! Even with this much clothes, I am still freezing! All I can think about is going home and wear another layer of clothes then bundle up in a blanket or two. That sounds like heaven!
I just got sick so I know tomorrow will be the worst day! I still have to study for a test on Monday! This is getting really ridiculous. I should have bought some soup!
I realized that whenever I am sick or pulled an all-nighter the night before, I get pretty easy going and stop caring about things. Nothing bothers me at work. :)
Saturday, October 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment