It has been hard months without any amazing inspirations to help me write. Let me talk about some cool things or just things that happened to me.
MTC district reunion
My MTC district was really close. We wrote letters to each other while we were out in the mission field and kept in contact with each other even after. On Jan 2, we decided to have another reunion because one of the sisters in the district was going to be in town with her husband. Even though not everyone could come, it was still awesome to catch up on how everyone was doing.
The first day of school
It's always fun to meet your friends on campus again after the break. I met some friends from back home and it was like meeting one after another. While I was talking to B., we saw L. who I haven't seen since...I left on my mission. After she left, we saw J. Pretty cool for a first day in school.
New Year
I don't set New Year's resolutions because I won't remember after a while, but I am hoping to set short-term goals as time passes throughout this year. I have already updated my music list by deleting some music that I don't listen to anymore. It's not that they are bad or anything but my taste in music changed. (I am actually planning on posting about all the music that I have along with a picture of each band/artist.) Also, I am hoping that I will get some answers to my life-long prayers this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment