Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search Box
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(159)
-
▼
January
(21)
- "You Look Like Someone I Know..."
- Sharing Memories
- I Work at a Zoo Called "Library" Part 15
- Violence Is Never The Answer
- Everyone Is A Child Of God
- Because I Have Nothing I WANT To Do
- My Favorite Sunday Activity
- Occasional Sadness
- I Work at a Zoo Called "Library" Part 14
- Asian Hair: a Curse
- You Know What's Really Gross? Pt 2
- I Work at a Zoo Called "Library" Part 13
- "Feast Upon the Words of Christ"
- "It's Better To Look Up"
- You Know What's Really Gross?
- "What Do You Want To Be?" vs. "What Do You Want To...
- "How Are You?"
- I Work at a Zoo Called "Library" Part 12
- I Work at a Zoo Called "Library" Part 11
- Shopaholic Me
- I Lack Inspiration
-
▼
January
(21)
Labels
- I-am-at-work-blog (274)
- Life (234)
- Today's thought (234)
- Gospel (149)
- Kyoo's Philosophy (66)
- Dating (52)
- Mission (36)
- Testimony (28)
- Family (25)
- School (21)
- Trials (21)
- Depression (20)
- Kicks and Giggles (20)
- General Conference (17)
- Friends (16)
- Psychology (13)
- Atonement (12)
- Journal (9)
- Food (8)
- Nature (6)
- Geek (5)
- Writing (5)
- Parenting (4)
- Career (3)
- Emma (3)
- TED (3)
- Temple (2)
- The Book of Mormon (2)
- Genealogy (1)
- Halloween (1)
- Hiking (1)
- Hymns (1)
- Movies (1)
- Music (1)
- Paradigm (1)
- Service (1)
- Tender Mercies (1)
2 comments:
Oh, I was going to guess that guy picking his nose at the LC and then touching the keyboard, haha. Sooo nasty.
Oh, yes. That was gross too but man boobs are the worst...
Post a Comment