Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Another School Year Gone

I finished my last final today. I am done. Another school year is gone and I have one more year left until I graduate. One more year until I go to a graduate school somewhere in the U.S.

My plans for Spring and Summer: Work 40 hours/week, study for GRE, take GRE, play hard...that's all I got so far. I should try to do something more productive. Then again, taking GRE is pretty productive.

I think I am going home on July 28th. My brother and his girlfriend are driving from Illinois to Utah to pick me up then to Sacramento, CA. I will only be home for 4 to 5 days I think.

As far as everything else goes, it is up in the air. I don't know how my life is going to be like. I am also thinking about being in a research team this Spring/Summer without credit. It might be a possibility but I need to sleep on it and think about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment