This post is called "Not My Thoughts" because I learned a valuable lesson.
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord." -Isaiah 55:8-Perhaps, instead of thinking about what I desire, I should focus on what the Lord desires from me. What the Lord thinks that I should do is way different than what I would like to do.
Sometimes I ask the Lord for something to happen, but it turns out that He doesn't want it to happen so that something else that He has in mind to happen. Most of times I don't know His will for me. I don't know what He would like me to do. However, I am glad that He knows what He wants me to do and His will for me because if I got everything I wanted, I would not have faith in God or would not have learned to be patient.
0 comments:
Post a Comment