1. I love looking at recipes of food.
![]() |
| Orzo Salad: my next experiment |
2. I love window shopping. (and occasional real shopping.)
I love going to a mall and going into different stores to look at what they have. I rarely buy anything at the mall because they are all stinking expensive and I can usually find anything cheaper, but still has the same design or whatever I am looking for, at Ross or online. My favorite stores to go to are Hot Topic, any male (clarification) clothing stores, and Bath and Body Works. Why do I like shopping so much? I have no idea. However, I like it more when I am with some friends especially girls because I can talk to them about what kind of clothes they like, what would look good on me, and other very important shopping tips. Kind of gay you say? You tell me what kind of a girl wouldn't like to go shopping. I can ask any girl and go shopping with me. Like I said before though, that's not why I ask them come along with me. Their opinions are valuable when I go shopping because I buy clothes that girls like which means I will look good to them. But seriously, why do I like shopping? I don't know... I just don't know.
3. I like Glee. (emphases on "like," not "love.")Yes, I admit it. I like Glee. I have never watched it before until few weeks ago when I got exposed to it while my roommate, Beau, was watching it, but I didn't start watching it until few days ago when my other roommate, Jared, was watching some episodes. Ever since that day, I got addicted to Glee. I love its songs, its music, and its story. I guess that takes me to another secret love.
4. I love musical/Broadway.
I only listened to one before because my freshman year roommate, Ian, introduced it to me. (He used to be a Music/Dance/Theater major.) The Broadway musical he introduced to me was called "The Last Five Years." Some of the songs are way funny, some of the songs portray love, and some portray disappointments. I would recommend you to read the lyrics of the songs before you listen to them because some of the songs have some words that you might not like to hear. Other than this, I don't think I listened to any other musicals but if you got any recommendations, I will look into them.
5. I love my plant.
I have a plant called Cyclamen. It's an indoor plant which doesn't need direct sunlight. When I decided that I was going to buy a plant, I did tons of research and looked at different plants to see what would be the best indoor plant and would have pretty flowers. I found this plant at a flower shop and they had really pretty flowers so I bought it. After buying the plant, I googled it to figure out what kind of care it needed from me. So far, I haven't killed the plant yet. As a matter of fact, it is very lively and it had many more flowers bloom since I got it. I am also surprised at how much I care for this plant. I make sure I don't water it too much, it gets enough and not too much sunlight, and it has enough soil. Yes, I do take a good care of it. I even had someone asking me how to take care of her plant which was, I think, Chinese Lily. I know my stuff.
6. I love blogging!
Have you not noticed it yet? I started blogging more since Spring term started because usually I work 6-8 hour shift which means I need to figure out what I would do during that time. You can read anything so much and you can stare at people for so long. Blogging was my way of spending my valuable time writing down my valuable thoughts and opinions. (You can see that since April, the number of posts per month increased.) This blog is more for me than for others because as far as I can tell, no one actually reads this except me and I can record a lot of things that I wouldn't write in my journal. (For one thing, it's way too long for me to jot them down.) I don't know if I will blog this much when the school starts but I will do my best to post something frequently.


0 comments:
Post a Comment