Friday, July 8, 2011

Update on My Life

I have found a new love for Secret Garden. Many of their songs are used in movies, TV shows, etc. They are so relaxed and remind me of...a hut in a forest. It reminds me of a peaceful lake surrounded by tall trees as the light shines through the leaves. Basically, it reminds of nature. It's a good music to calm my soul.

A great news! Beau found a duplex that is rent-to-own. He is going to get a contract for it then he's going to rent it out to his friends. On the main floor, Beau, Jacob, and I are going to live there. Jacob and I will share a room. In the basement, he is going to have one shared-room and two single rooms. I will be paying him $250 flat which is the same as where I am staying at right now, Brownstone. It's about the same distance to campus as from Brownstone and it has great parking spaces. It's going to be awesome! I am so excited!

I got a car about few weeks ago with my own money! It's a 2001 Nissan Sentra. I just need to get emission and safety tests done then I will be done with everything. I also bought a new stereo system for it and installed it all on my own. It was pretty easier than I thought.

Last Saturday, I went to my friend's wedding. Congrats to Ian Jones and April Lindgren! I have never been to an actual wedding/sealing before so it was an amazing experience for me. Also, it was the first time being a groomsman. I loved the sealing ceremony because 1. I was the only Asian there, 2. I was so stoked to get married in the temple and 3. the sealer was the father-in-law of my bishop in Illinois. I met him few times before and he used to be Nauvoo Temple president so he talked to me before I got my Endowment at the Nauvoo Temple. That was really cool. Now, I can't wait to get married in the temple, but first, I need to find someone who would actually marry me.

My brother decided not to go to Sacramento with me where our parents are at. Why? I have no clue. He wouldn't tell me. I was hoping that we could drive together so I wouldn't have to drive the whole time but I guess I am going to. We talked about how he's going to get here and when he's going to come and go back and stuff but it's not going to work out as I planned. (When did it ever work out as I planned?)
Whitelines

For those of you who might be wondering (no one), I bought a new journal for my 8th journal. It's this one ---> It's not perfect but I can never find anything that's perfect. I wish college-ruled lines were smaller. Squared lines are too small. There were only a few journals without any lines but they are way weird looking. I decided to try this one out to see how I like white lines instead of black. It's basically has gray colored papers with white lines instead of white colored papers with black lines. I only got less than 15 pages left on my old one and once it's filled this new journal will be ready to rock my world. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment