Saturday, July 9, 2011

I Work at a Zoo Called "Library" Part 3

This was a chat that I got while working.
_________________________________________________________________________
Patron: yo
Me: What up?
Patron: My ward elder's quorum is looking for a room in the library that we can schedule...with a projector in it
Me: There are two with a projector. 3331 and 3332, but you can reserve any room then check out a projector to use at the Learning Commons.
Patron: I know this is kinda "anti-library-ish", but basically it's for a super smash bros tournament. Knowing this, what room would you recommend?
Me: haha I honestly don't know if that would be allowed in the libray but you can actually reserve a massive room in one of the buildings. How many people are going to show up for that?
PatronHey man don't tell. It's only "not allowed" if you get caught, right? What other massive rooms are you thinking of?
Me: http://emspweb.byu.edu/VirtualEMS/BrowseForSpace.aspx This is a website to reserve a room in one of the buildings on campus. If you know a huge room with a projector on campus, you can go to that website to reserve that room.
Patron: JSB auditorium??
Me: Yes
Patronthe huge one? that is available?
Me: You should check the website I gave you. Or even HBLL 3714 (which is on the back of the library) is an auditorium with a projector. I have church there so I know.
Patroncool. Well thanks for the link. This will be epic
Me: Yes, I am sure everyone will enjoy it.

(Few seconds later, he got on the chat again.)
Patron:You are a good librarian.
Me: Thanks. I get that a lot. :)

Related posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment